December is HIV/AIDS Awareness Month, and we want to provide you and your loved ones with resources and information that covers a wide variety of matters pertaining to the condition.
- AIDS Education and Training Center (AETC) National Coordinating Resource Center
- AIDS United
- The American Foundation on AIDS Research (amfAR)
- https://www.samhsa.gov/find-help/disaster-distress-helpline : SAMHSA’s Disaster Distress Helpline provides counseling to individuals experience mental health crisis and distress 24/7
- HIV.gov Testing Sites & Care Services Locator
- HIV.gov Service Locator
- Healthology: HIV and AIDS
- https://www.hudexchange.info/programs/hopwa/ : The Housing Opportunities for Persons With AIDS (HOPWA) Program is the only Federal program dedicated to the housing needs of people living with HIV/AIDS.
- Kaiser Family Foundation: HIV/AIDS Data and Statistics
- Life Cycle of HIV Infection HIV
- Medscape HIV page
- National Institutes of Health Office of AIDS ResearchRyan White HIV/AIDS Program (RWHAP) Medical Provider tool